English as a Second Language/follow up

Ok...I understand what you have said....Please suggest me something for improving daily use English language.I struggle a lot with this.What books or novels or magazines should I read to improve this.Like dialogues.I fail many a times in framing proper sentences.

as I said before, I am in no position to make such suggestions. I know nothing about your current English level, your goals, your interests etc Not to mention that I don't know about your taste in literature, the amount of money you are willing to spend on this or the books you may be able to find/read etc.

in my opinion it doesn't matter what books or novels or magazines you read as long as you make reading part of your daily routine. The more exposure you get the easier things should become for you.

The one thing I can suggest is find a tutor willing to work with you one-on-one.

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed