English as a Second Language/could you help me with writing le thanks for help

Question
Recently, I have read a book named "Netochka Nezvanovna" by Fydor Dostoyevski. This is a story about a girl whose childhood was deprived and harsh. She was born in a poor family. Her mother was a governess before marriage and she got married to her dad only because she was very poor. However, this marriage didn't last long and after Netochla's birth her biological father died. After his death, he left to his daughter and wife a small sum of money. They could hardly make ends meet. After some time her mother remarried to a violinist. But this marriage was unhappy. The reason why he got married to her was that she had some money while she got married only because she believed that he is a talented violin player and in the near future he would be famous and well off. Netochka thought that he was her real father and even doted on him more that her mother. He convinced NEtcohka the reason why he could realize his talent was her mother. He said she prevented him from success and after she would die he would be able to realize his talent . Netochka believed to him and soon her mum dies because of nourishment. Her stepfather left her alone and while she was trying to catch him in the street she fell off and lost her consciousness. One noble man found her in the street and decided to adopt her. He brought her up like his children. But his wife was against adopting and after some time the noble man sent her to his stepdaughter. They she lived till she turned sixteen. By chance, she found a letter and found out a secret. It changed her life drastically. She kept the secret but after some time her adopted mum's husband saw that Netochka was reading this letter in the library. He snatched this letter and found out that this letter was addressed to his wife and that in this love letter. He got angry and had a row with his wife after that Netochka left the room and weng to her room. ( i Think Dostoyevsky uses a cliffhanger here)

Answer
I have recently read a book called "Netochka Nezvanovna" by Fyodor Dostoyevski. This is a story about a girl whose childhood was deprived and harsh. She was born in a poor family. Her mother was a governess who got married only because she was very poor. However, this marriage didn't last long, since her husband, Netochka's father died shortly after his daughter's birth. After his death, he left a small sum of money to his daughter and wife, but despite that, they could hardly make ends meet. After some time her mother remarried to a violinist. But this marriage was unhappy. The violinist married Netochka's mother because she had some money, while she got married only because she believed that he is a talented violin player and in the near future he would be famous and well off. Netochka thought that he was her real father and even loved him more than she loved her mother. He convinced Netcohka that the reason why he could not develop his talent was her mother. He said she prevented him from success and that he would only be able to develop his talent after her death . Netochka believed him and it so happened that her mother died because of nourishment shortly after that. Her stepfather abandoned her and while she was trying to catch him on the street she fell and lost consciousness. One noble man found her in the street and decided to adopt her. He brought her up like she was one of his children, but his wife was against adopting, so after some time the noble man sent her to his stepdaughter. She lived there  until she turned sixteen. Years later, she found a letter and learned a secret that changed her life drastically. She kept the secret but after some time her adoptive mum's husband saw that Netochka reading this letter in the library. He snatched the letter  from her and found out that this letter was addressed to his wife and that in this love letter..........(again this is incomplete) He got angry and had an argument with his wife... after that Netochka left the room and went to her room. (I think Dostoyevsky uses a cliffhanger here)

Mila,

I don't know what happened here but this is definitely not one of your best essays. Sorry :(
I made a lot of changes and I had a pretty hard time figuring out what you were trying to say or how to rephrase your original sentences to make the writing more cohesive and natural sounding.

Don't give up though. Your previous essays make me think that you probably didn't enjoy this particular prompt/topic so that could explain the quality of the writing here.

Best,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker