English as a Second Language/Sentence order

Question
Dear Jed,

Firt of all, I am sorry I could not send you any ratings for your previous answsers due to bad internet connection. But YOU ARE THE BEST!

Is the order in the following sentence correct?
" I travelled (to Aleppo) (by bus) (with my family)."

Thanks & best regards,
Antoine Ghannoum

Answer
Hi, Antoine,

We are very flexible. We tend to put put the more significant thing to the end, and the next at the beginning. So, we can have:

I travelled by bus with my family to Aleppo." - That's where I went, and that's how I went.
I travelled with my family by bus to Aleppo." - That's where I went, and that's who I went with.
I travelled by bus to Aleppo with my family." - That's who I went with, and that's how I went.
I travelled to Aleppo by bus with my family." - That's who I went with, and that's where I went.
I travelled to Aleppo with my family by bus." - That's how I went, and that's where I went.
I travelled with my family to Aleppo by bus." - That's how I went, and that's who I went with.

Best wishes,

Jed  

English as a Second Language

Jed Webb