English as a Second Language/ESL teachers for SE Asia

Hi Amy,

I'm based in South-East Asia and I'm looking to connect ESL teachers with students here. I run a social welfare organization that pays ESL teachers by the hour to teach English on Skype to students aged 14 and above.

I'm looking for native English speakers who would like to teach from the comfort of their homes during the weekends. Retired professionals, university students, anybody who wants to work part-time is welcome.

Since you are in the ESL I was wondering if you would know where I could find such teachers in the US.

Warm regards,

Hello Chanida,

thank you so much for your message.

Unfortunately, at this time, I am not interested in your offer, nor do I know anyone who might be. I will keep this in mind though and will let you know if I hear about anyone who might be willing to provide the kind of services you're looking for.

Best regards,

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed