English as a Second Language/questions

Question
1.which ones are correct to say? all goes well, all go well, all is great , all are great.

2.I don't understand the meaning of this sentence.
He covered her mouth with a hand as if to stop-too late-the Korean word had left her mouth.
Is it correct to use infinitive verb after"as if"
Is it correct to say "the korean word had left from her mouth."

Answer
1.which ones are correct to say?
all goes well >>> correct
all go well >>> most likely incorrect, but depending on the context it may actually be correct
all is great >>> theoretically it's incorrect, but it's a commonly used expression in informal speect
all are great >>> it could be correct depending on the context.

Nilo, when you have questions like this one, it would really help if you could provide me with some context for the expressions otherwise I may not be able to properly assist you, and my answers would be ambiguous at best.

As is the sentence is incorrect. It should actually be split in two:
He covered her mouth with a hand as if to stop her. Too late, the Korean word has left her mouth.

If written as above it means that the person (he) tried to keep "her" quiet (tried to prevent her from saying anything) but it was too late as she already said some Korean word.

Is it correct to use infinitive verb after"as if" yes
Is it correct to say "the korean word had left from her mouth." first of all Korean needs to be capitalized; secondly, it's correct to say "the Korean word had left her mouth"

I hope this helps.

If my answer to the first question is ambiguous, feel free to follow up with me but as I mentioned above, please give me more details about the context(s) for using the expressions you have inquired about.

Best,

Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker