English as a Second Language/RATING

I have just seen how my rating is recorded. I gave you 10 on all points. But I notice 'no' under the expert of the month. This went through by oversight. Can I please change the rating to 'yes'. If yes. how? I shall be happy to do so.

first of all thank you for your rating. As far as changing it ...I don't think that's an option.

In all honesty, this rating system doesn't really count for anything, so please don't worry about it.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern, but really, it's OK. It's messages like yours that count for me more than a "grade" or a nomination for the expert of the month (which again, as far as I know doesn't exactly mean anything).

Looking forward to more questions from you.

Best regards,

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed