English as a Second Language/sentences

Question
1.I practice English every day to maintain my English proficiency/fluency/ skills.
I brush my teeth after each meal to maintain good dental hygiene/health.

Are both sentences grammatically correct?
(1.)    In the first sentence, can I leave out “proficiency/fluency/ skills”?

2.A balanced diet helps your body obtain nutrients and other good substances.
I went to five interviews and obtained two job offers, so I will decide which one to take soon.

(1.) In the second sentence, can I say either “two jobs” or “two offers”?
(2.)    In the second, can I say also, “…so I will make a decision soon”?

3. The six-year-old twin dancers created a sensation in the local media and soon obtained an opportunity to perform on an American show.
The pitcher helped his team win by delivering a quality start.

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is another way to say “obtained an opportunity”?
(2.) What is a good substitute for “quality” in the second?

4. When writing papers, be sure to include the reference sources you have used.
The police got a tip off from reliable sources that the criminal may have fled to the mountains.

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “Be sure to include the reference sources you have used in each of your papers”?
(2.)    In the second, can I say also, “…that the criminal may have been hiding in the mountains”?

5.For their creditability, politicians and government officials are obligated to publish the sources of their income.
Exercise is the source of stress relief; obesity is the source of all health problems.

Are all the sentences above grammatically correct?

6.Experience and wisdom help us make accurate judgments about our problems.
You should double check your answers to ensure their accuracy.

(1.)    In the second, can I say “..to ensure they are correct”?

Answer

Are both sentences grammatically correct? yes
(1.)    In the first sentence, can I leave out “proficiency/fluency/ skills”? yes but it's best to leave it as is.

(1.) In the second sentence, can I say either “two jobs” or “two offers”? yes
(2.)    In the second, can I say also, “…so I will make a decision soon”? yes

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is another way to say “obtained an opportunity”? were given the chance
(2.) What is a good substitute for “quality” in the second? good/great

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “Be sure to include the reference sources you have used in each of your papers”? yes but "in writing each of your papers"
(2.)    In the second, can I say also, “…that the criminal may have been hiding in the mountains”? wrong verb tense you should use "may be hiding" instead unless you want to change the meaning of the sentence

Are all the sentences above grammatically correct? yes but "credibility" also "a source" instead of "the source" and "many health problems" instead of "all health problems"

(1.)    In the second, can I say “..to ensure they are correct”? yes  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker