English as a Second Language/sentences

Question
1.After listening to the piano concert, he felt stimulated to practice the piano again.
She has no written contract with her landlord, only a verbal agreement, which is not as binding as a written one.

Are both sentences grammatically correct?
(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “Listening to the piano concert has inspired/stimulated him to practice the piano again”?
(2.)   In the second, what is another way to say “as binding as”?

2.The player was ejected from the game for verbally attacking the umpire.
People believe that the invention of robots will decrease our productivity.

(1.)    In the first sentence, does it mean the same if I say “was forced to leave” rather than “ejected”?
(2.)    In the second, what is the difference if I say “decrease our production”?

3.   When we study English, we have to learn the usage differences between American English and British English.
Not only has the ownership of cell phones increased greatly but the usage of cell phones has gone up markedly.

(1.)    In the second, does it mean the same if I say, “Both the ownership and the usage of cell phones have increased dramatically”?

4. He stands trial for endangering state security.
The website provides the 30 days trial versions for Windows 7 and 8 for its members.

(1.)   In the first sentence, does it mean the same if I say “He is on trial” or “he goes on trial”?
(2.)    In the second, should I say “the 30 day trial versions”?

5.The website offers trial membership for 5 days for only $4, so potential customers can try out the services before making a long-term commitment.
A monotonous job can make an employee work less efficiently.

(1.)    In the second, can I just say, “A monotonous job can make an employee become less efficient”?

6.   His life in Canada as an exchange student is not as monotonous as other people think.
The routine and discipline of French primary schools are more rigid than those of American schools.

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “As an exchange student in Canada, he leads a life that is not as monotonous as others think”?
(2.)    What could be a substitute for “routine” and “rigid”?

Answer

Are both sentences grammatically correct? yes
(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “Listening to the piano concert has inspired/stimulated him to practice the piano again”? yes
(2.)   In the second, what is another way to say “as binding as”? "irrevocable" would be the closest in meaning but it's not a perfect synonym; I'd stick to the original here.

Are both sentences grammatically correct? yes but "eliminated" instead of "ejected"
(1.)    In the first sentence, does it mean the same if I say “was forced to leave” rather than “ejected”? yes
production = the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured
productivity = the effectiveness of productive effort, especially in industry, as measured in terms of the rate of output per unit of input

(1.)    In the second, does it mean the same if I say, “Both the ownership and the usage of cell phones have increased dramatically”? yes

Are both sentences grammatically correct? yes but "the state security" and "a 30 day trial"
(1.)   In the first sentence, does it mean the same if I say “He is on trial” or “he goes on trial”? yes
(2.)    In the second, should I say “the 30 day trial versions”? yes, see above

Are both sentences grammatically correct? yes, but I'd rephrase the first:
"The website offers a five day trial membership for only $ 4.00, so potential customers..."
(1.)    In the second, can I just say, “A monotonous job can make an employee become less efficient”? yes

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I say also, “As an exchange student in Canada, he leads a life that is not as monotonous as others think”? yes
(2.)    What could be a substitute for “routine” and “rigid”? I'd use strict instead of rigid, and program for routine (even though these last two are not perfect synonyms).

As always, I hope you find this helpful.

Best,

Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker