English as a Second Language/never are never done

Question
Hi Amy.
Would you please tell me what is the meaning of "The problem is that you never are never done"?
Many thanks.

Answer
Hello Azad,

unfortunately the sentence you would like to know about is incorrect. The expression "never are never" does not exist in English.

I'm guessing that what you meant to write is: The problem is that you are never done.

In this case, the meaning is simple: the problem is that the person this sentence refers to is never finished with his/her work, projects, or is never finished talking, singing, procrastinating ...etc.

I hope this helps.

If you had a different scenario in mind, feel free to get back to me and I'll be more than happy to help you.

Best regards,

Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker