English as a Second Language/Could you please make me a favour- to check my essay thanks a lot

Question
Could you correct my small post Thanks a lot
Some people think that young people should have as much fun as possible and enjoy themselves during their youth. Others, however, believe that young people should think seriously about their futures and plan for them.
Adolescence is the best period of life for any person. There are mixed opinions about young people behaviour- if they should enjoy themselves during their youth or should they work hard to get a university education and as a result  have a successful career. As for me, I strongly believe that young people must both have  fun and study hard. First of all, adolescence is the most beneficial period for studying. It has been proven in numerous studies that young people are more likely to be able to learn new things and material easily. They have got a  better memory to learn foreign languages and other materials at school. In other words, young years is the best period to acquire any pieces of knowledge.However, we should not forget that having a fun is very important for well-being. Entertainment helps not only to relax but to restore lost vitality and as a consequence young people are less prone to depression and other phsycological problems.
To sum up, dilligence and hard-working during adolescense are an intergral part for  a future  distinguished career. Although, it should be taken into consideration that having fun is also a must for pursuing glittering and brilliant career.

Answer

Adolescence is the best period for any person. There are mixed opinions about young peoples' behaviour. Should they enjoy themselves during their youth or should they work hard to get a university education and as a result  have a successful career?

As for me, I strongly believe that young people must both have fun and study hard. First of all, adolescence is the most beneficial period for studying. It has been proven in numerous studies that young people are more likely to be able to learn new things and material easily. They have got a better memory to help them learn foreign languages and other subjects in school. In other words, adolescence is the best period to acquire any kind of knowledge.However, we should not forget that having fun is very important for anyone's well-being. Entertainment helps not only to relax but to restore lost vitality and as a consequence young people are less prone to depression and other phsycological problems.

To sum up, dilligence and hard-working during adolescense are an important for a future  distinguished career. Although, it should be taken into consideration that having fun is also a must for pursuing a brilliant career.

Extremely well written Nada.
Keep up the good work.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker