English as a Second Language/sentences

Question
1. Tell us your budget and we will find the perfect rental in your price range.
When you buy a house, you should consider your price range/ budget.

Are both sentences grammatically correct?

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I switch the word “budget” with “your price range”and say “Tell us your price range and we will find the perfect rental within your budget”?
(2.)    In the first sentence, I wonder if I could replace “budget”or “price range” with“price limit”?
For example, “Tell us your budget……the perfect rental within/in your price limit”or “Tell us your price limit ……the perfect rental within/in your budget”?

2. Our company helps take the load off your shoulders.
We will compile a list of great rentals, help you narrow them down, and even show you around for you.

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is another way to say “take the load off your shoulders”? “Reduce/ release your burdens”?
(2.)    In the second, what is another way to say “compile” and “help you narrow them down”?

3. At Newell Mutual Funds, you can purchase additional shares when you want, in the amount you want according to your budget.
Each fund has a $50 minimum for additional deposits.

(1.)    In the first sentence, what could be a substitute for “according to”? “Based on”, “within” or “in”?
(2.)    In the second, does it mean the same if I say “Deposits for a fund must be multiples of $50”?

4. Any additional requirements are noted in the appropriate prospectus for each fund.
After an account has been established, you may purchase additional shares by electronic transfer 24 hours a day.

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is a substitute for “requirements” and “noted”?
(2.)    In the second, what could be a substitute for “established”? “Created”, “opened”?

5.You can use your online banking service or an ATM to transfer funds electronically.
When you use an ATM or online banking service, you are making transactions electronically.

(1.)    In the second, can I say also, “…… transactions are done electronically”?

6. Increases in salaries may be adjusted based on the performance of the employee, the fiscal success of the association, and other relevant factors.
The employee will be entitled to participate in all insurance and others benefits generally applicable to association employees.

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is a substitute for “fiscal” and “relevant”?
“Financial” or “related”?
(2.)    In the second, what is a substitute for “will be entitled to”, “applicable to”?
“Will have the right”and “suitable for”?

7.Every member of our Institute is entitled to use our equipment and attend classes.
He didn't study hard; accordingly, he failed the test.

Answer

Are both sentences grammatically correct?  Yes

(1.)    In the first sentence, can I switch the word “budget” with “your price range”and say “Tell us your price range and we will find the perfect rental within your budget”? Yes. I wouldn't switch them around though.
For example, “Tell us your budget……the perfect rental within/in your price limit”or “Tell us your price limit ……the perfect rental within/in your budget”? Not really

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is another way to say “take the load off your shoulders”? “Reduce/ release your burdens”? More like "relieve you of your burden"
(2.)    In the second, what is another way to say “compile” and “help you narrow them down”? Put together, help you reduce the number of choices

(1.)    In the first sentence, what could be a substitute for “according to”? “Based on”
(2.)    In the second, does it mean the same if I say “Deposits for a fund must be multiples of $50”? No

(1.)    In the first sentence, what is a substitute for “requirements” and “noted”? Prerequisites, listed
(2.)    In the second, what could be a substitute for “established”? “Created”, “opened”

Are both sentences grammatically correct? Yes
(1.)    In the second, can I say also, “…… transactions are done electronically”? Yes

“Financial” or “related”
“Will have the right”and “pertinent to"

Are both sentences grammatically correct? Yes.

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker