English as a Second Language/Usage of the word "angry"

Question
Hello Amy,
I hope all's well with you. I have a question for you. I'm not sure if I should say "angry at", "angry about", "angry over" or "angry with" in the following sentences, or if all four ways are grammatically correct. In other words, are all of the following sentences grammatically correct and do they make sense?
1. I'm angry at what you said about me.
2.  I'm angry about what you said about me.
3.  I'm angry with what you said about me.
4.  I'm angry over what you said about me.

Thank you very much,
Glen

Answer
Hi Glen,

You can use "angry at/about/over (something)" when you talk about a situation, and "angry with" when your anger is directed at a person.  

In other words, except for the 3rd sentence above, all the others are grammatically correct and make sense to me.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Best,

Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker