English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.You should bind these pages together, so they won’t fall out or get lost.

(1.) What can be taken in place of “fall out”?

The meeting will take place two weeks from tomorrow.

(2.) In the sentence, may I say also, “The meeting will be two weeks from tomorrow.”?

2.The waiter is confirming the bill payment  with the customer,

(1.)In the sentence, may I say “the check payment”?

I would love to go to your party, but I have to work that night unless I change shifts.

(2.)In the sentence, may I say also “Unless I switch with my coworker”or “Unless I exchange my work hours with my coworker”?

3.Airlines may bump passengers when the flight is too full or overbooked.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “Airlines may force passengers to take the next flight when the flight is overbooked”?

Sharon is an enthusiastic iPhone user. She upgrades to the latest model all the time.

(2.) What is another way to say “an enthusiastic iPhone user”?

4.The woman wants to quit the job.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “The woman wants to leave the company”?

We gave our clients everything they needed. We couldn’t have done anymore.

(2.) What is another way to say the second sentence?
“We did all we could” or “we did the best we could”?

5. The manager is trying to retain the worker by offering her a raise.

(1.) What is another way to say “retain the worker”?

The management is discussing whether to extend shifts or hire more workers to death with a sudden increase in orders.

(2.) In the sentence, may I say also, “The management is discussing whether to extend shifts or hire more workers when facing a sudden increase in orders”?

Answer

(1.) What can be taken in place of “fall out”? nothing really

(2.) In the sentence, may I say also, “The meeting will be two weeks from tomorrow.”? I'd stick to "take place", a meeting can't "be", it can "happen" though.

(1.)In the sentence, may I say “the check payment”? I'd just say "confirming the payment"

(2.)In the sentence, may I say also “Unless I switch with my coworker” yes but it's vague... what do you switch?!?
or “Unless I exchange my work hours with my coworker”? this would sound unnatural. Stick to the original here.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “Airlines may force passengers to take the next flight when the flight is overbooked”? yes, but it sounds less polite when you say "force"

(2.) What is another way to say “an enthusiastic iPhone user”? "zealous" instead of enthusiastic would be the only synonym that I may use here. Again, it's a "stick to the original" case for me.

4.The woman wants to quit the job.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “The woman wants to leave the company”? yes

“We did all we could” or “we did the best we could”? either one works. ("any more" should be two separate words in the original sentence!)

(1.) What is another way to say “retain the worker”? "prevent the worker from leaving"

The management is discussing whether to extend shifts or hire more workers to death (?!?!) with a sudden increase in orders.

(2.) In the sentence, may I say also, “The management is discussing whether to extend shifts or hire more workers when facing a sudden increase in orders”? yes, but I'm not sure what you mean in the original sentence, unless you meant "deal" instead of "death"  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker