English as a Second Language/Follow up

Question
Hi Amy - you graciously provided a variant of my sentence "What percent of life cycle parts does your organization create consists of reusable parts?" (the original was What percent of life cycle objects your organization creates are typically composed of reused parts?)

I saved your variants in a MSWord file, but the file crashed and I lost them. Can you recreate it? Thank you kindly.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Answer
No problem Wing...

there should be an email you received from allexperts with my answer, but given that you marked your question as private I don't really know how that works. If your questions are "public" like this one you should be able to retrieve the answers on the site. Regardless, the site saves all my past answers anyway so here is what I wrote last time:

What is the percentage of life cycle objects/parts your organization creates that are made of reused parts?

or

What percentage of the life cycle parts (that) your organization creates consists of reused parts?

or

What percentage of the life cycle parts your organization creates are reused parts?

Best,

Amy :)

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker