English as a Second Language/Word choice

Question
1.There’s no rush. It’s only Tuesday. We aren’t seeing them until Thursday.
I hear you moved home last week. Congratulations!

(1.) What is another way to say “There’s no rush”? “We don’t need to hurry” or “There is no hurry”?

(2.) In the second one, may I say, “I hear you moved into your new house/home” or just “I hear you moved”?

2.At last, it’s Friday. What a week! I am glad that we ‘ve finished the report.
Hi, Carol. This your last month. Do you know what you are going to do after the contract is over.

(1.)  What is another way to say “At last”and“What a week!”?  “Finally” and “What a long week!”?

(2.)  Does the second sentence imply that the woman is employed on a temporary basis”?

3. I am going to the airport to pick up our clients again. And it’s getting in the way of my work. I am already behind schedule.

It’s not marked in the leaflet so it took me ages to work out where it was.

(1.) What is another way to say “It’s getting in the way of my work”? “It’s interfering with my work” or “it’s delaying my work”?

(2.) In the second, what can be taken in place of “work out”? “Figure out” or “find out”?

4.M: Well, that was , er, an “interesting” experience.
 W: Interesting? Huh. I guess you could say that. The guy on the violin was terrible.

Would it mean the same if I said “I guess I agree with you”? Or is there a different way to say “I guess you could say that’?

5. It’s not urgent to send the package. Why don’t you leave it until tomorrow?

I’ll leave it to you to decide.

(1.) Does “leave it” in the first sentence have the same meaning as the one in the second? What’s the difference?

(2.) What is another way to say “Why don’t you leave it until tomorrow”? “Why don’t you put it off until tomorrow”?

Answer

(1.) What is another way to say “There’s no rush”? “We don’t need to hurry” or “There is no need to hurry”? yes, but the first version is the most natural one.

(2.) In the second one, may I say, “I hear you moved into your new house/home” or just “I hear you moved”? yes

(1.)  What is another way to say “At last”and“What a week!”?  “Finally” and “What a long week!”? yes

(2.)  Does the second sentence imply that the woman is employed on a temporary basis”? yes

(1.) What is another way to say “It’s getting in the way of my work”? “It’s interfering with my work” or “it’s delaying my work”? either one

(2.) In the second, what can be taken in place of “work out”? “Figure out” or “find out”? yes

Would it mean the same if I said “I guess I agree with you”? Or is there a different way to say “I guess you could say that’?  "I guess you could say that" is what native speakers would say, you could also say "Yeah, I think so."

I’ll leave it to you to decide.

In the first "leave it" means "postpone it" ; in the second one "leave it to" means that you expect something from that person.

(2.) What is another way to say “Why don’t you leave it until tomorrow”? “Why don’t you put it off until tomorrow”? yes, or "Why don't you postpone it until tomorrow?"  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker