English as a Second Language/Word choice

Question
1. We will go in the two new trucks that have signs of our company name on the side.
It is great publicity for us. A reporter from the Newton times will be coming along to report on progress and take some photos.

(1.)    What is difference if “get in” is used rather than “go in”?
(2.)    What can be taken in place of “publicity”in the second? “PR”?

2. I will certainly pass on your comments to the cook and restaurant staff.
Please present this letter to any member of our staff for a 20% discount in recognition of your valuable feedback.

(1.)    Would it mean the same if I changed the order of the words “…pass your comments on to the cook…”?
(2.)    What is another way to say “in recognition of your feeback”in the second sentence?

3.Sorry but I won’t be able to make dinner on Friday night after all.

(1.)   Does “make dinner” mean “go to the dinner”or “make it to dinner”?
(2.)    What is meant by “after all”?

4.I will also need receipts for all expenses, not just expenses over 20 Euros as is presently the case.
The client visited our showroom over the weekend.

(1.) What is another way to say “as is presently the case”?

(2.)  Does “over the weekend” imply “this Saturday or Sunday” or “last Saturday or Sunday”? Or it just means a weekend in the past?

5. The order for stationery was made on May 27 and was expected to arrive the following Friday. And courses will start on the Monday afterwards.

(1.)    What is another way to say “the following Friday”?
(2.)    What is another way to say “Courses will start on the Monday afterwards”?  “Courses will start on the following Monday”?

Answer

(1.)   What is difference if “get in” is used rather than “go in”? "go in"means that they will be using those trucks for travelling somewhere; "get in" means they will simply hop into the trucks, but it doesn't imply that they will be driving those trucks anywhere.
(2.)   What can be taken in place of “publicity”in the second? “PR”? yes

(1.)   Would it mean the same if I changed the order of the words “…pass your comments on to the cook…”? yes
(2.)   What is another way to say “in recognition of your feedback” in the second sentence? as a token of our appreciation for your feedback

(1.)   Does “make dinner” mean “go to the dinner”or “make it to dinner”? I assume it means "cook dinner"
(2.)   What is meant by “after all”? despite the expectations

(1.) What is another way to say “as is presently the case”? as it's the case here

(2.)  Does “over the weekend” imply “this Saturday or Sunday” or “last Saturday or Sunday”? Or it just means a weekend in the past? I'd need more context to be able to answer this, but I think it means "last Saturday and Sunday".

(1.)   What is another way to say “the following Friday”? the coming Friday
(2.)   What is another way to say “Courses will start on the Monday afterwards”?  “Courses will start on the following Monday”? yes.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker