English as a Second Language/Amy I need your help thanks education

Question
Write about the following topic:
Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

How far do you agree or disagree with the above views?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.
Many people claim that education is vital for successful career. In my view, it is quite true in some cases, however, sometimes successful career can be built by wide experience gain by diligent and long work.
To begin with, very often getting higher education is a necessity in some fields. For example, a lot of people are trying to pursue a qualified and well paid job  in medical field nowadays.  In order to become a doctor one must get a medical degree. In other words, no one can become a doctor without knowledge got in educational institutions. Furthermore, according to the statistics one of the prerequisites of  many respectable and large-sized companies is educated staff. At last, most of employers are interested in getting staff who shows a certain level of intelligence and education. According to the poll, made by Moscow Research centre, many employers believe that educated employees are more committed and self-disciplined as in order to get educations employees had to be diligent and hardworking.
On the other hand, there might be a great advantage to start a career as early as possible, especially if one chooses fields which are typically may be studied by self-direct learning. For example, in order to become an accountant or a fashion designer one may learn these professions in the process of work experience. Moreover, first- hand experience you got while working maybe a distinct advantage for any specialists. For example, my sister became an accountant when she was eighteen years old. She gained such a valuable experience and at the age of 20 she could find a well-paid job while her peers were less successful in finding a well paid job without a necessary experience.
To sum up, it is quite possible to get a well –paid job without getting a higher education, However, some  employees with a degree and long experience are much more valuable and wanted by employers.

Answer
Many people claim that education is vital for a successful career. I would say that this is quite true for some. However, sometimes a successful career can be built by gaining experience through diligent and  hard work.
Very often getting a higher education is a necessity in some fields. For example, nowadays, a lot of people are trying to pursue well paid jobs in the medical field. In order to become a doctor one must get a medical degree. In other words, no one can become a doctor without the knowledge acquired in educational institutions. Furthermore, according to the statistics one of the prerequisites of  many respectable and large-size companies is to hire educated staff. At last, most of employers are interested in getting staff who shows a certain level of intelligence and education. According to a poll conducted by the Moscow Research centre, many employers believe that educated employees are more committed and self-disciplined, since in order to get an education people have to be diligent and hardworking.
On the other hand, there might be a great advantage to starting a career as early as possible, especially if one chooses fields which can typically be studied by self-directed learning. For example, in order to become an accountant or a fashion designer one may learn these professions while gaining work experience. Moreover, the first- hand experience you got while working maybe a distinct advantage for some specialists. For example, my sister became an accountant when she was eighteen years old. She gained such a valuable experience, that at the age of 20 she could find a well-paid job (while her peers were less successful in finding a well paid job without a necessary experience.) >>> I would eliminate this part of the sentence as it's redundant.
To sum up, it is quite possible to get a well –paid job without getting a higher education, However, some  employees with a degree and long experience are much more valuable and their services are wanted by employers.

Nadya,

you may also want to take a look at the model answers here:

http://www.ielts-writing.info/index.php/academic/ielts-writing-task-2-9/
http://www.ielts-mentor.com/writing-sample/writing-task-2/1531-ielts-writing-tas
http://teachersodyssey.blogspot.ca/2012/06/ielts-writing-makeover-81.html  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker