English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1. I assure you of the quality of our products.

(1.)   In the sentence, should I leave out “of” before “the quality”?
(2.)    Does it mean the same if I say, “I guarantee (you) the quality of our products.” or “I can ensure the quality of our products.”?

2.Your father expects a lot of you. Don’t let him down.

(1.)   Does it mean the same if I say, “Your father has very high expectations of you” or, “Your father expects very highly of you”?

He worked two jobs in order to get out of debt.
(2.)    What is the difference if I say, “He worked two jobs to stay out of debt.”?

3.Most buildings in this historic site are decayed as the paint on the walls is all peeling off.

(1.) In the sentence, may I say also, “This historic site is decayed as the paint on the walls is all peeling off”?

Take extra caution against electric shock while measuring voltages.

(2. ) In the sentence, may I say also, “Take extra caution to avoid electric shock while measuring voltages”? Does it mean the same?

4. I can assure you that it will rain tomorrow.

(1.)    What is another way to say “I can assure you that”? “I can guarantee that…”?

The power corrupted the politician and he eventually took tribes for awarding contracts.

(2.) What can be taken in place of “corrupted”?

5.John often blames others for his own faults.
John often blames his own faults on others.

(1.)   Do both mean the same?

Open the windows when you are indoors to get good ventilation.
(2.)   In the sentence, does it mean the same if I say ‘…to get a good circulation of air”?

Answer

(1.)    In the sentence, should I leave out “of” before “the quality”? no
(2.)    Does it mean the same if I say, “I guarantee (you) the quality of our products.” yes
or “I can ensure the quality of our products.”?  no this is not correct

(1.)    Does it mean the same if I say, “Your father has very high expectations of you” yes
or,
“Your father expects very highly of you”? no

This means he was in debt at some point in the past but no longer was at the time the statement was made; the first sentence implies this person was still in debt at the time the statement was made.

(1.) In the sentence, may I say also, “This historic site is decayed as the paint on the walls is all peeling off”? yes

(2. ) In the sentence, may I say also, “Take extra caution to avoid electric shock while measuring voltages”? Does it mean the same? yes

(1.)    What is another way to say “I can assure you that”? “I can guarantee that…”? yes

The power corrupted the politician and he eventually took tribes for awarding contracts. I assume you meant bribes, not tribes here)

(2.) What can be taken in place of “corrupted”? dishonest, unscrupulous

(1.)    Do both mean the same? yes

(2.)    In the sentence, does it mean the same if I say ‘…to get a good circulation of air”? yes

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker