English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.Following our recent phone call, please find attached details confirming your participation in our summer school program. I would be grateful if you could acknowledge receipt of this email.

(1.)In the first sentence, may I just say “please find the attachment confirming…”? What is the difference?

(2.) In the second sentence, what is the difference in meaning if I say “I will be grateful if you can acknowledge receipt of this e-mail”?

2. There are no formal entry requirements for the course.

(1.)   Does it mean the same if I say “There are no prerequisites for the course”?

Mr.Jones needs to pay a “priority registration” fee because he is registering very late.

(2.) What is another way to say “he is registering very late”? “He is late for the registration”?

3.The price you see on the product doesn’t include the tax.

(1.)   In the sentence, may I just say “The price you see on the product is not  taxed”?

We have applied the maximum discount on each item wherever possible.

(2.)   What can be taken in place of “applied” and “wherever possible”?

“Given”and “in every possible case”?

4.Thank you for your letter expressing an interest in working as a ski instructor at Hambarger Alpine Resort. We received many applications for the position, including from instructors who have many years’ experience and are extremely qualified.

(1.)What can be taken in place of “expressing” and “position”?

“Showing” and “job”?

(2.) What is another way to say “extremely qualified”? “Perfectly fit” or “perfectly suitable”?

5.It’s important to create your own profile when you start using Facebook or other social media sites.

(1.)What can be taken in place of “profile”?

I can’t go into details with you because I am out of time.

(2.) Does it mean the same if I replace “go into details” with “get in detail (or details)”?

Answer

(1.)In the first sentence, may I just say “please find the attachment confirming…”? yes
What is the difference? none

(2.) In the second sentence, what is the difference in meaning if I say “I will be grateful if you can acknowledge receipt of this e-mail”? no difference; some say "would" is more polite than "will" but there really is no difference between the two

(1.)    Does it mean the same if I say “There are no prerequisites for the course”? yes

(2.) What is another way to say “he is registering very late”? “He is late to register"

(1.)    In the sentence, may I just say “The price you see on the product is not  taxed”? not really, that doesn't sound very natural.

(2.)    What can be taken in place of “applied” and “wherever possible”?

“Given”and “in every possible case”? yes, but I'd stick to "wherever possible" or say "wherever applicable"; "in every possible case" doesn't sound natural to me.

“Showing” and “job”? yes

(2.) What is another way to say “extremely qualified”? “Perfectly fit” or “perfectly suitable”? both are ok, but I'd stick to "extremely qualified" here

(1.)What can be taken in place of “profile”? nothing, really. All native speakers I know use the word "profile" in this context, and no synonyms.

(2.) Does it mean the same if I replace “go into details” with “get in detail (or details)”? "get in detail/s"isn't correct, so no, you can't use it.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker