English as a Second Language/relaxing..

How are you?
Which one is correct?

"Some teaching experts believe that cameras must be installed in classes and teachers' teaching should be observed. These experts believe that having cameras will make teaching a ....... process."

a) relaxed

b) relaxing

Thank you

From a grammatical point of view, I think "relaxed" is the best fit here, even though both words can be used, so ... I'll leave the choice to you :)

From experience though I can tell you that a camera in the classroom will not make anyone feel more relaxed. If anything, it will add to the stress, and may even be considered an invasion of privacy by the students, and teachers alike.

I hope this helps.

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed