English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.By the time you wake up, I’ll have finished the work.

(1.)In the first sentence, may I say also, “When you wake up, I’ll have finished the work”? Does it mean the same?

(2.)What is the difference if I say “When you wake up, I will finish the work”?

2.As requested, I am providing the final analysis from the market research done on your products.

(1.)In the sentence, does “as requested” mean “as it has been requested”?

(2.)In the sentence, does it mean the same if I say “I am providing the final analysis of your products from the market research”?

3. The children were observed through mirrored windows in an isolated room where your products and their accessories were made accessible to them. They were given the freedom to play with whichever toy they wanted. Present as well, the parents were asked not to influence their children’s decisions by making any suggestions to their children.

(1.)What is another way to say “where your products and their accessories were made accessible to them”?
“Where your products and their accessories were made available to them”or “where they are free to take your products and their accessories”?

(2.)What is another way to say “Present as well”?

4.The children felt the standard accessory pack was acceptable, but they would like a wider variety of accessory options. Overall, the children gave both products two thumbs up.

(1.)What is another way to say “a wider variety of accessory options’?

“A wider selection of accessory options” or “more accessory options”?
(2.)   What is another way to say “gave both products two thumbs up’?

5.Your class participation will be taken into consideration/account as part of your final grade.

(1.)Does it mean the same if I say “Your class participation will be counted toward your final grade”?

It looks like it's thumbs up for their latest album.

(2.)In the sentence, may I say, “It looks like their latest album has received thumbs up”?

Answer

(1.)In the first sentence, may I say also, “When you wake up, I’ll have finished the work”? No this would be incorrect.  The future perfect progressive tense describes a future, ongoing action that will occur BEFORE some specified future time, so you can't use "when" here.
Does it mean the same?

(2.)What is the difference if I say “When you wake up, I will finish the work”? The above means that the work will be finished by the time "you" wake up; this second sentence means that I'll finish the work at some time after you wake up... the second sentence is a bit ambiguous and "upside down" I'd phrase it as: "I'll finish the work when/after you wake up" ("after" is a better word choice here)

(1.)In the sentence, does “as requested” mean “as it has been requested”? yes

(2.)In the sentence, does it mean the same if I say “I am providing the final analysis of your products from the market research”? no, you're not analyzing or researching the products, you're analyzing the market

“Where your products and their accessories were made available to them”  yes
or “where they are free to take your products and their accessories”? no

(2.)What is another way to say “Present as well”? none, really, unless you change the whole sentence to read: The parents, who were also in the room,...

(1.)What is another way to say “a wider variety of accessory options’? "more accessory options"

“A wider selection of accessory options” or “more accessory options”? yes
(2.)   What is another way to say “gave both products two thumbs up’? I'd stick to this, phrasing that differently would sound unnatural.

(1.)Does it mean the same if I say “Your class participation will be counted toward your final grade”? yes

(2.)In the sentence, may I say, “It looks like their latest album has received thumbs up”? I wouldn't phrase it like that, I'd stick to the original.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker