English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.The 102-story building measures 381 meters high. The building is located at 350 Fifth Avenue between 33rd Street and 34th Street.

(1.)  In the first sentence, may I say also, “…stands 381 meters tall”?

(2.)In the second, may I say also, “…is located at No. 350 on Fifth Avenue…”?

2. Taipei 101, the landmark of the city, has been featured in many movies made in Taiwan.

(1.)In the second sentence, may I say also “…has been a feature in many movies”? Does it mean the same?

Corns and hammertoes are just a few of the problems associated with wearing shoes that are too small.

(2.) What can be taken in place of “associated with”? “Related to” or “relating to”?

3.Special care should be taken when you purchase new shoes.

(1.) What is another way to say “special care should be taken”?  “Special caution should be used” or “pay special attention”?

Children often outgrow their shoes quickly.

(2.) Does it mean the same if I say, “Children often grow out of their shoes fast”?

4.The shoes don’t feel comfortable on my feet.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “I don’t feel comfortable in the shoes”?

You may outwit me, but I will outlive you.

(2.) In the sentence, may I say, “You may be clever than I am, but I will live longer than you.”?

5.I wandered around the streets/ the city with my friends this afternoon.

(1.) What is the difference if I leave out “around”?

When one wanders around most cities, one is bound to find a museum.

(2.) What can be taken in place of “wanders around most cities” and “is bound to find”?
“Walks slowly around most cities” and “is sure to find” or “certainly finds”?

Answer

(1.)  In the first sentence, may I say also, “…stands 381 meters tall”?  yes

(2.)In the second, may I say also, “…is located at No. 350 on Fifth Avenue…”? yes but it wouldn't sound natural

(1.)In the second sentence, may I say also “…has been a feature in many movies”? Does it mean the same?  yes and yes

(2.) What can be taken in place of “associated with”? arising from wearing... caused by wearing...

(1.) What is another way to say “special care should be taken”?  “Special caution should be used” or “pay special attention”? either

(2.) Does it mean the same if I say, “Children often grow out of their shoes fast”? It won't sound natural

(1.) Does it mean the same if I say, “I don’t feel comfortable in these/those shoes”? yes

(2.) In the sentence, may I say, “You may be clever than I am, but I will live longer than you.”? I guess you could. I'd stick to the original

(1.) What is the difference if I leave out “around”? none

stroll around most cities
and
“is sure to find” or "will most likely/definitely find"  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker