English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.Curve A is the steepest. Curve D is the least steep.

(1.) May I say also, “Curve A has the most slope” and “Curve D has the least slope”?

It is a privilege to have such a reputable magazine as Cycle World take interest in our bicycles.

(2.)What can be taken in place of “reputable” and “take interest in”?
“Reliable” and” show interest in”?

2. More and more people use reusable bags, chopsticks and drinking containers with environmental protection in mind.

(1.)  In the sentence, is there a way to avoid using “use” and “reusable” together?

With our customers in mind, our company has designed and provided quality products and services to satisfy their needs.

(2.) What is another way to say “with our customers in mind”?

3.This model is the most advanced performance bike for technically advanced competition riders.

(1.) What can be taken in place of “the most advanced” and “technically advanced competition riders”? “the best” and “high level competition riders”?

The bike is fully loaded with a 32-speed gear system providing instantaneous changes with a simple flick of a finger.

(2.)What can be taken in place of “fully loaded” and “instantaneous”?  “Fully equipped” and “quick”?

4.He was contracted an unknown disease and has often had a burning sensation in his feet since then.

(1.) What is another way to say “a burning sensation”?  “A burning feeling”?

He is hard of hearing.

(2.) What is the difference if I say “He is hearing impaired”?

5.Taiwan’s first female president, Tsai Ing-Wen, was inaugurated on the 20th of May, marking another milestone in the nation’s democratic development.

(1.) In the sentence, what can be taken in place of “was inaugurated” and “marking”?

“Took office” and what?

Thousands of athletes are competing for golds on a level playing field.

(2.)  What can be taken in place of “level”?

Answer

(1.) May I say also, “Curve A has the most slope” and “Curve D has the least slope”? You could but it would sound odd

“Reliable”  or "well known" and ”show interest in”

(1.)  In the sentence, is there a way to avoid using “use” and “reusable” together? Yes I'd say "more and more people opt for..."

(2.) What is another way to say “with our customers in mind”? Keeping in mind the needs of the public/customers (only this belongs at the end of the sentence)

I'd stick to the original. You really can't substitute here.

(2.)What can be taken in place of “fully loaded” and “instantaneous”?  “Fully equipped” and “quick”/rapid but I'd stick to fully loaded

(1.) What is another way to say “a burning sensation”?  “A burning feeling”? yes

He is hard of hearing.

(2.) What is the difference if I say “He is hearing impaired”? none

(1.) In the sentence, what can be taken in place of “was inaugurated” and “marking”?  was sworn in, and indicating, signifying, or representing.

“Took office” and what?

(2.)  What can be taken in place of “level”? nothing. "Level playing field" is a well known expression

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker