English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
1.
M: Is it possible to talk to you for a second?
W: Of course. You’ve got my ear.

(1.) In the conversation, may I respond, “Of course. I am all ears.”? What is the difference?

M: Mike is going to hold a party at Donna’s home.
W: Nice. Count me in.

(2.) What is another way to say “Count me in”?  “I would like to go, too “ or “May I join them”?

2.   
M: __________________________.
W: I know you’re in a rush, but please chill out.

(1.) What could be M’s statement or question?  “Can you fix my car as soon as possible?” or “Is breakfast ready yet? I don’t want to be late for work”?

(2.) What can be taken in place of “chill out”?  “Relax”, “calm down” or “take it easy”?

3.My boss is always watching me while I am working. Sometimes, I don’t know how to get through the day.

(1.) What is another way to say “get through the day”?

Is there any point in learning calligraphy?

(2.) What is another way to say “Is there another point in learning…”?

4.
M: That basketball team really rocks.
W: You can say that again.

(1.)What is another way to say “You can say that again.”?  “I can’t agree with you anymore.”?

M: I long to meet my future mother-in-law.
W: My goodness! You two will get along.

(2.) What is another way to say “long to” and “My goodness” in the conversation?

“I am dying/eager to” and “Oh! Great.”?

5 . M: Tomorrow is Saturday. Got anything in mind?
   W: How about a bike riding in the countryside.

(1.) Does it mean the same if I replace “got anything in mind” with “got any plans” and “a bike riding in the countryside” with “biking in the countryside”?

Hey!  Come off it. You didn’t get the scholarship?

(2.) What is another way to say “Come off it”?  “Come on”?

Answer
1.
W: Of course. You’ve got my ear.

(1.) In the conversation, may I respond, “Of course. I am all ears.”? What is the difference? Yes, no difference.

W: Nice. Count me in.

(2.) What is another way to say “Count me in”?  “I would like to go, too “ or “May I join them”?  You could but it may not sound as natural as "count me in"

2.   
M: __________________________.

(1.) What could be M’s statement or question?  “Can you fix my car as soon as possible?” or “Is breakfast ready yet? I don’t want to be late for work”? Either one works.

(2.) What can be taken in place of “chill out”?  “Relax”, “calm down” or “take it easy”? either

(1.) What is another way to say “get through the day”? none, really

(2.) What is another way to say “Is there another point in learning…”? What's the point in learning

4.
M: That basketball team really rocks.
W: You can say that again.

(1.)What is another way to say “You can say that again.”?  “I can’t/couldn't agree with you anymore.”? yes

W: My goodness! You two will get along.

“I am dying/eager to”  to and “Oh! Great.”? yes

(1.) Does it mean the same if I replace “got anything in mind” with “got any plans” and “a bike riding in the countryside” with “biking in the countryside”? yes

(2.) What is another way to say “Come off it”?  Give me a break/are you  serious  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker