English as a Second Language/word choice

Question
I have several questions about the letter below:

Dear Twis :
 Welcome to Taiwan! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay while you are on tour here. We have made special arrangements for your short visit to Taipei, and hope that you all will have a good time here. First of all, we assure you that everything from meals, accommodations to entertainment like shopping is well planned and organized as you wish.

(1.)In the first sentence, what can be taken in place of “on tour” here? “While you are giving a concert/performing here”?

(2.) In the second sentence, may I replace “your short visit to Taipei” with “your tour to Taipei”?

(3.)In the third sentence, may I say also, “We assure you that everything is ready from meals….”?

As you may know, we have reserved a three-bedroom presidential suite on the top floor for you. This room, which overlooks the entire city, offers the best view of Taipei’s skyline and the 101 Mall. In addition, there is a VIP area on the same floor where you can enjoy all kinds of services, including a salad bar, a gym, steam rooms, karaoke rooms, etc. If interested, you can also visit our museum on the ground floor, where you can play with different kinds of new technology gadgets.  Admission for both venues is free, so be amazed and have fun!

(4.)In the first sentence, may I replace “reserved” with “prepared” or “booked”?

(5.)In the second sentence, may I say also, “This room, from which you overlook/ look down the entire city, offers the best view of…..”?

(6.) In the next sentence, may I say also, “…including the salad bar, the gym, the steam rooms, the karaoke rooms, etc”?

(7.) In the next sentence, may I say also “…where you can give different kinds of new technology gadgets a try”? May I leave out “gadgets”?

The best of all, our restaurants are well known for providing diners with the most authentic Chinese food experiences from traditional snacks and dishes to innovative cuisines. We strive to serve our customers with the best taste in every one of our recipes.

(8.) In the first sentence, may I say also, “…well known for bringing diners the most authentic Chinese food experiences from…”?

(9.) In the same sentence, what can be taken in place of “innovative”? “Creative”?

(10.) What is another way to say “serve our customers with the best taste in every one of our recipes”?

So, Why not stop by and give these delicacies a try. You will not only be delighted by the flavors of different dishes but also be fascinated by the history and culture behind them.

(11.) In the last sentence, may I replace “behind “ with “of”?

By the way , is there any particular place you want to visit during your  visit here? Do you want to buy souvenirs or try other new things while you are here? There are lots of places worth exploring on the island. Tell us what you think and we will do our best to make your trip the most enjoyable and memorable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!

(12.) In the second to the last sentence, may I leave out “one”?

Answer
Dear Twis :

(1.)In the first sentence, what can be taken in place of “on tour” here? “While you are giving a concert/performing here”? I'd stick to tour.

(2.) In the second sentence, may I replace “your short visit to Taipei” with “your tour to Taipei”? it doesn't sound right to me

(3.)In the third sentence, may I say also, “We assure you that everything is ready from meals….”? again, I'd stick to the original.

(4.)In the first sentence, may I replace “reserved” with “prepared” or “booked”? yes

(5.)In the second sentence, may I say also, “This room, from which you overlook/ look down the entire city, offers the best view of…..”? the original sounds a lot more natural.

(6.) In the next sentence, may I say also, “…including the salad bar, the gym, the steam rooms, the karaoke rooms, etc”? Indefinite articles are best used here, as usually hotels have more than one of each of the above

(7.) In the next sentence, may I say also “…where you can give different kinds of new technology gadgets a try”? May I leave out “gadgets”? yes but once again the original sounds better. I'd leave out "technology"

(8.) In the first sentence, may I say also, “…well known for bringing diners the most authentic Chinese food experiences from…”? yes

(9.) In the same sentence, what can be taken in place of “innovative”? “Creative”? you could use creative if you must

(10.) What is another way to say “serve our customers with the best taste in every one of our recipes”? offer our customers the best culinary experience.

(11.) In the last sentence, may I replace “behind “ with “of”? I wouldn't

By the way , is there any particular place you want to visit during your  visit (<<< I'd replace "visit" with "stay">>>)  here? Do you want to buy souvenirs or try other new (<<<I'd remove "new">>>)  things while you are here? There are lots of places worth exploring on the island. Tell us what you think and we will do our best to make your trip the (<<< "a" instead of "the">>>)  most enjoyable and memorable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!

(12.) In the second to the last sentence, may I leave out “one”? see the changes I suggested above.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker