Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug infestation tiny white flying biting bugs

ade wrote at 2009-04-27 12:07:29
I have also experienced these "flies" I am currently searching for the answer to what they are. I recently walked through a swarm of these me and my friend thought they were pollen however we noticed that they were crawling all over us.

JUDY wrote at 2011-08-20 15:25:42
im in canada and it sounds like your having the same problem i am, when i get up in the morning my bed is full of white fuzzies and tiny blackish grey bugs i thought it was body lice so i tried everything and nothing seems to kill these things, im getting eaten alive non stop and its driving me insane

Spider28 wrote at 2013-09-19 15:06:04
i have the same thing i live in nz, they have infested my home,clothes,food,wooden and fabric furniture and are rampant in my car and house carpet, they also like tobacco and make it taste so bad you cant smoke it,they appear to be a white floating speck in the air until U look closely and notice the have direction and controll.i have used pestacide.bug bombs and had professionals spray nothing can get rid of them an no on belives me

Imnotcrazy wrote at 2015-08-06 18:18:34
Same problem here New Jersey . Cannot get rid of them tried everything . Last week I saw this hard clear shell like thing sitting on the edge of my cabinet door . I picked it up with scotch tape the next day I'm standing at the same spot I feel this ugly feeling on the bottom of my right ankle I was swarmed with these white tiny bugs . They are horrible and no one believed me either . People telling me it's dust in the air , ashes , stuff flying in from the outside off trees. NO it's bugs can't get rid of them . I thought they were tiny baby fleas but the bite is different and fleas jump they do NOT fly. HELP!  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Sue Kayton

Silkworm expert. Have raised them as a hobby for 20 years. I do not identify unknown insects.