Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Black Bees

Tracie wrote at 2013-08-03 16:28:06
we also have the black bees,i finally looked them up today and seen this,i have never seen any like this before and we live in West Central Illinois.thanks for the answer i found posted

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Teá Kesting-Handly

I can answer almost any question pertaining to Butterflies, Moths, Fireflies, dragonflies, scorpions, honeybees, wasps, and bumblebees. I specialize in Butterflies, Moths, and Scorpions and I will be able to tell you how to care for it, identifying it, keeping it healthy, and diagnose diseases or fungi infection of any sort (with scorpions, it is more difficult but I will try). I am very good with treating bites and stings, ask if you have any questions regarding that. PLEASE, NO QUESTIONS ABOUT PESTS OR ANYTHING TOO SMALL TO SEE AS I WON'T BE ABLE AND WON'T ANSWER YOU.

I work at the Museum of Science in Boston, Mass. as a Butterfly Garden volunteer. I have studied and raised butterflies and moths since 2003. I had a pet scorpion and usually large assortment of butterflies and moths and have a fair amount of information on all of them. I have successfully bred many species of butterflies and moths and can identify most on the spot. I have experience in treating fungal infections and disease in many insects.

Museum of Science, Boston MA Harvard University's Pierce Labs, Cambridge, MA

High School- 12th Grade Taken a Biology exam at a college advanced level (93/100 final score) Taken an Entomology college final exam at an advanced level (112/114 final score)

Bausch and Lomb science award