Entomology (Study of Bugs)/looks like a box elder bug but bigger

Larrykat wrote at 2012-09-13 16:13:30
We have the exact same bus as the original poster described, and it looks like none of the bugs in the link the answer provided.  We live in mid-Wisconsin.  I would love to know what it is.

DemiLu Nocte wrote at 2013-03-13 14:10:42
I found something that sounds like these. Spent a while on google looking for it (since I got nothin better to do in a waiting room). Look up Leaf legged bugs. Mine looked about like this one here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_conifer_seed_bug if that'll help shorten your search. :)

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger