Entomology (Study of Bugs)/looks like a box elder bug but bigger

Larrykat wrote at 2012-09-13 16:13:30
We have the exact same bus as the original poster described, and it looks like none of the bugs in the link the answer provided.  We live in mid-Wisconsin.  I would love to know what it is.

DemiLu Nocte wrote at 2013-03-13 14:10:42
I found something that sounds like these. Spent a while on google looking for it (since I got nothin better to do in a waiting room). Look up Leaf legged bugs. Mine looked about like this one here if that'll help shorten your search. :)

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger

I can answer questions about invertebrates native to California, including insects commonly found in homes. If you have an identification request, please attach a photo to your question.

I was involved in collection and identification of invertebrates for the United States Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division for six years. Also, I provided these same services intermittently for the UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment for many years. I have been a member of since 2009.

Department of the Interior: United States Geological Survey, Davis Field Station; University of California, Davis Aggie Alumni Association; UC Davis Center for Neuroscience; U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs

I have two B.A.'s from the University of California, Davis and two Associate's degrees from Sacramento City College.

Special Thanks for Achieving Results award from the Department of the Interior