Entomology (Study of Bugs)/black spots on my wall that seem to be worm like insects

Mel921 wrote at 2012-05-21 16:52:19
I have these on my ceiling and it's giving me the willies!  I wish I knew what they are.  did you ever find out?

christa wrote at 2013-01-30 04:56:34
Nora,

Did you ever find out what it was or how to treat it?  I have the same issue in my home. They are spreading on everything - wood, glass, clothing.  It's hard to find a way eliminate the problem.

Thanks for your help!

Christa

Christine wrote at 2014-05-08 02:29:16
I also just found these in my home and came here hoping to get some answers. If you find out what they are please let me know. Thank you  

Lorenzo giganti wrote at 2014-07-20 21:27:11
Their moth larva had some in my house looks exactly the same sounds similar from your description

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad