Entomology (Study of Bugs)/brown cocoon looking things on walls

Debbie wrote at 2016-07-04 16:43:42
Saugy,

That picture is not what Greg was asking about. I came on the computer to Google the same thing and your answer so far is all I found. What Greg is telling you is that this brown cocoons are outside not in the house. They cover my stucco walls outside, my outside screen porch, the gutters, where ever they can go. The goo he was talking about comes from the tip of the cocoon, that is where the hang from, the rest of the cocoon just hangs. I've taken a broom to swish them off and it's not an easy task; some come off, some take forever to come off. The lower ones I usually pick off with my fingers. One day I clean the side of my pool and the screens on the porch and the next day more were back.

Debbie wrote at 2016-07-04 16:57:00
Okay, I searched on and found this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_9370_control-bagworms.html

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad