Entomology (Study of Bugs)/mysterious bites

Marc wrote at 2011-03-06 04:19:39
Hi Susan. My upstairs neighbors and I are going through the same exact problem. I am desperate to find a solution. If you have any new information, please post it here and I will do the same if I find out anything else. Not everyone in the household gets bitten and I have also had a negative result for bed bug infestation. The bites get carzy swollen too. Good luck finding a solution and I actually hope you have found out something and that you can share it here. Best, Marc

Binz wrote at 2012-07-21 06:34:06
Hi, I have the same problem too.. Have checked the beds and sheets but can't find anything. I get 1-3 bites every few days. My husband and my 1 year old sleep on the same bed but I'm the only one getting the bites. It's itchy and swells up real bad. I went to the doc when I was it the first time and hews not able to judge what could be reason. I'm really worried.. If you found a solution, please do share it!

Thanks,

Binz

Upset pa resident wrote at 2015-01-16 09:29:43
I too have been bitten many times and have been missing allot of work for this cause I end up in the hospital! My husband believes I am going nuts. But after I have been in there so many times now and we can't find the bug/bugs I am wondering if this is the handy work of the kissing bug! I have been up since two am tonight trying to find what bugs bite at night and bed bugs and the nasty kissing bugs are all I got! I was just bitten again tonight and this time my ear which is over double it's normal size and is a constant burning feeling! With all the research I have been doing I can't get nowhere in trying to kill this bug or at least figure a way to keep from ending up in the hospital by the time I go back to sleep and wake up my ear will be at least ten times the normal size! And I start getting the lines of poison leading to my heart! I am ready to burn everything in our bedroom and set up glue traps everywhere and try to encounter this big that believes I am food! Living in an  apartment  makes it hard to check all the walls and cracks cause you can't rip them down a I would if it was my own place! I am also looking for help to find out what is biting me and could use help to figure out how to get rid of it!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad