Entomology (Study of Bugs)/identification of insect

Advertisement wrote at 2014-04-14 19:41:24
I found one this morning while digging in my yard. San francisco Calif. 14 April 2014

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger

I can answer questions about invertebrates native to California, including insects commonly found in homes. If you have an identification request, please attach a photo to your question.

I was involved in collection and identification of invertebrates for the United States Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division for six years. Also, I provided these same services intermittently for the UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment for many years. I have been a member of since 2009.

Department of the Interior: United States Geological Survey, Davis Field Station; University of California, Davis Aggie Alumni Association; UC Davis Center for Neuroscience; U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs

I have two B.A.'s from the University of California, Davis and two Associate's degrees from Sacramento City College.

Special Thanks for Achieving Results award from the Department of the Interior