Entomology (Study of Bugs)/little brown worm-like bugs by baseboards

Nicole wrote at 2012-02-25 22:47:47
I don't have an answer either. We moved in this house in October and I have been going crazy with these things. We have seen a full size millipede and centipede in the rec room...but these little guys have been everywhere all over the house. Have you found out how to get rid of them because we are having no luck.

twist6t9 wrote at 2013-07-09 01:16:07
I donīt know positively, as of yet, but if you have pets those particular critters turn into the corrian beatle.  Aka decomposers.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad