Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What are these droppings???

Question
droppings 1
droppings 1  

dropping 2
dropping 2  
They look like little dark brown sesame seeds and are about the same texture and are all over my floor in one room. I vacuumed then they accumulate again. This only began a few days ago.

Answer
Dear Bob - I'm afraid that I cannot see any detail in your images that would aid in identifying them. They do not appear to be insects, insect droppings, or rodent droppings. When I first read your description (and before looking at your images), I thought that they might be pupae of small flies. However, I cannot see any annulations on these objects that one would expect to see if they were  pupae. About all that i can suggest is that you take some of them to your county Cooperative Extension service office (see http://tinyurl.com/arr6xu9 for contact links) to see if anyone there can be of assistance. These offices usually are a good resource when dealing with most home/yard garden pest problems.
Sincerely,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad