Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Help Identifying Mystery bug!

Hi I noticed these tiny white bugs on the surface of a few of my things near my bed stand the other day, I only found them on metal or glass surfaces like my watch and some electronic devices, they are tiny and I only notice them when they move around.
Could you help me identify them please?

Attatched is the best photo I could get of them

Dear Kei - I cannot see enough detail in your images to be certain, but the two most likely possibilities are mites (these would have eight legs) or booklice (tiny insects that would have six legs). See for information on mites and for information on booklice. If these become a serious problem for you, you might want to contact the environmental health section of your town/borough council.

Hope this helps,

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad

Will accept most questions in general entomology, including those related to medical entomology, taxonomy, ecology, arthropod surveillance, and pest management. If you are requesting a 'mystery bug' identification, PLEASE either attach an image to your question, or post an image on a web page (such as Flickr) so that I can look at it, as verbal descriptions frequently are insufficient for a definitive identification.

21 years in the U.S. Army as a medical entomologist; duties varied from surveillance of pest populations (including mosquitoes, cockroaches, ticks, and stored products pests) to conducting research on mosquito-virus ecological relationships and mosquito faunal studies. Ten years as a civilian analyst for the Department of Defense, primarily on distribution of vector-borne diseases worldwide. Limited experience on surveillance of agricultural insects in North Dakota and Indiana.

Entomological Society of America, West Virginia Entomological Society, Society for Vector Ecology, National Speleological Society, West Virginia Association for Cave Studies.

American Journal of Public Health, Contributions of the American Entomological Institute, Japanese Journal of Sanitary Zoology, Journal of Economic Entomology, Mosquito News, and Mosquito Systematics.

B.S. in entomology from North Dakota State University in 1963, M.S. in entomology from Purdue University in 1967.