Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Help Identifying Mystery bug!

Question
pic1
pic1  

Sizecomparison
Sizecomparison  
Hi I noticed these tiny white bugs on the surface of a few of my things near my bed stand the other day, I only found them on metal or glass surfaces like my watch and some electronic devices, they are tiny and I only notice them when they move around.
Could you help me identify them please?

Attatched is the best photo I could get of them

Answer
Dear Kei - I cannot see enough detail in your images to be certain, but the two most likely possibilities are mites (these would have eight legs) or booklice (tiny insects that would have six legs). See http://tinyurl.com/bjg38aa for information on mites and http://tinyurl.com/6lgstzo for information on booklice. If these become a serious problem for you, you might want to contact the environmental health section of your town/borough council.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad