Entomology (Study of Bugs)/A wierd cocoon, maybe?

Question
Cocoon?
Cocoon?  
We moved in to a new house temporarly due to renovation in our flat.
In this rented house there a studio unit which is a bit newer then the rest of the house. when we got here there was a beginning of an ant infestion in the studio unit which we stopped with bug spray.
Later I noticed what I first thought was dust on the spiderwebs. There are like 10 or so of those cocoon stuff (attached picture). they are just a bit longer than a fingernail.
Also, worth to mention I live in Israel.

Thanks

Answer
Hello, Assaf:

Thank you for including the image, and location, with your question.  Both help immensely.

The cocoon in the image is likely the "bag" of the "household casebearer" caterpillar, or something very closely related.  Here is a link with lots more information:

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/in129

Ironically, the household casebearer feeds mostly on old spider webs!

Hope this helps.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton