Entomology (Study of Bugs)/microscopic wasps from skin infection

Question
from elbow wound
from elbow wound  

from elbow wound2
from elbow wound2  
Can you identify this microscopic wasps?  I've had skin infections for a couple of years now but only got a microscope recently and was able to take pictures of it. It must be some sort of parasite, and I'd really appreciate it if you could identify it for me.  This is a picture of one of several but I this page will only allow 2 images so I'm sending a full body image and a head image.  I have different views of all of them if there's a way to send you more images and you want to see them.  Thank you.

Answer
Lawana:

Ok, this one really *is* a wasp, but no wasps (or aphids, your other image was of an aphid) are every connected to skin infections.  Flies, perhaps, but not wasps or aphids.

This specimen is a female braconid wasp:

http://bugguide.net/node/view/170

The "stinger" is actually an egg-laying organ called an "ovipositor."  These are beneficial insects that are parasites of other insects, including many pest species.

Again, neither insect would be related to an infection.

Eric  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton