Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Need Help Identifying!!!

Question
Unidentifiable Insect
Unidentifiable Insect  
I found a this worm looking insect in my toilet the other night.  It freaked me out really bad, because it looks really creepy. I can't help but wonder how it actually got in my toilet.  Can you please tell me what kind of insect this is?

Thanks so much,
Renika

Answer
Hi Renika
This is a centipede and I can assure you that your toilet is the last place this creature wants to wind up. It was probably seeking water. These are harmless so even if it was not there it could not hurt you. I assume it has now found its way to the sewer system

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz