Entomology (Study of Bugs)/spider-like bug that looks like a piece of fuzz

mooress1 wrote at 2012-11-24 19:41:18
Your explanation is very similar to what I've seen.  I live in Spring, Texas and I think the litte buggers are biting me!  I caught one in a bag and looked at it, but it's still not clear what it is.  Very similar to a cottonwood seed or dandelion seed, but I saw the evasive movement and crawling too.

Amy wrote at 2015-04-04 01:35:41
I had same experience today!! I live in Thailand and exactly as you describe.  I took video of this bizarre spider because he just looked like a piece of fuzz but when he moves you can see it is alive!  Crazy!!  Please post an email where I can send video and picture to find what this is!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ