Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can you identify this bug larvae or worm pls

Question
Larvae
Larvae  

Larvae
Larvae  
I found these larvae or worm under my sheets on the bed and have no idea what they are. They have a black head and brown body, moves worm like with no legs that I could see. They range from 2-5mm and found no bugs around

Answer
John:

I cannot make out enough detail in the images to say what you have there with any certainty....

However, 99% of the time, the insect in question is the larva of a carpet beetle, family Dermestidae.  They feed on all manner of dried animal products, including wool, furs, silks.  Should the fabric there fit any of those categories, then you probably have your answer.

Carpet beetle larvae also feed on the accumulated shed hair and skin flakes of people and pets, so that is another possibility.

Hope that gives some direction to you for further investigation.  I find the most reliable websites for information and control measures on insects are at ".edu" or ".gov" URLs.  There in Australia, CSIRO is an outstanding resource.

Take care.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton