Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Insect with moss on its back

Question
I live in Beaufort, SC near the ocean and was walking outside my house today and saw what appeared to be a small piece of miss moving on a tree that was about the size of a pea.  After I looked at it even closer it kinda winched down and layed flat against the tree and camouflage itself like it was a normal piece of moss.  I thought this was pretty cool because I have never seen this before and can't find anything online about it.  I went back to look at it again a few minutes later and found three more.  I was able to see that it had a very small head that almost resembled the head of an earwig.  I took a video of it, but the website won't let me attach it.  Hopefully you can identify it for me.

Answer
You have found some lacewing nymphs.  They attach debris and the carcasses of their dead prey on their backs as camouflage from predators.

For more information, do a search for "lacewing nymph" and see what you get.  They are pretty cool to observe!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Nathan Riggs