Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Please help identify bug!

What is this?
What is this?  
Finding black spots in bed and after bath. Sometimes looks like speck of pepper and sometimes bigger like the picture.  Also finding something that looks like a piece of dried grass or straw. It has darker spots on it.  I can feel bugs all over body and in hair.  My sister is also finding the same thing at her house and having the same symptoms.  I know it is not lice.  I am cleaning and doing laundry constantly!!  Do you have any idea what this is and more importantly---How to get rid of it?!
Thank You

Thank you for including the images with your question, but unfortunately they don't help much.

The grass or straw looks to be exactly that.  The specks and blotches?  Who knows.  They could have nothing to do with your symptoms, or they could have everything to do with it.  I'm allergic to grass pollens, for example.  I'd probably be itching and sneezing if I had bits of straw and grass in my home, too.

There is always the possibility of some kind of mite, but without examining specimens, I could not possibly help with that.

University of Arkansas in Fayetteville(?) has an entomology department, and I would recommend sending samples there for them to look at.

Lastly, you could be experiencing sensations that your body is creating itself.  That condition goes by the unfortunate name of "delusory parasitosis."  I personally don't consider it a mental disorder (our brains are just as *physical* as the rest of our bodies, after all), and I don't appreciate the way most entomologists and physicians dismiss these cases.  Here is more about DP:

I hope this helps a little bit, I've covered all the potential scenarios I can think of.  Best wishes for a swift resolution.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.