Entomology (Study of Bugs)/which is the strong gel or paste (preferably chemical name) to kill cockroaches available in India?

Question
which is the strong gel or paste (preferably chemical name) to kill cockroaches available in India? I tried boric acid and Plaster of Paris and many but no use.
I don't like to use sprays.

waiting for your early reply
thank you

Answer
Dear Shanta,

I am not expert at pest-control or at insect extermination, unfortunately this is outside of my expertise. I suggest you contact local pest control agents for alternate methods to kill cockroaches.

The most common cockroach pests at home are German Cockroach and American Cockroach, and pest-control agencies are fully equipped to get rid of them without the use of sprays.

Sincerely,

Aniruddha

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Aniruddha Dhamorikar