Entomology (Study of Bugs)/insect

hello i would like to ask you a question about a bug i saw in my garden today.it was about 5-6 mm in length,it was black,it had a hairy back end and the part that really excited me was the fact that it looked like it had two heads and walked with them facing forward.the weather here is about 29-31 degrees celsius,south america surinam.the date is 15th of october 2013,the time was 12:15 pm.this bug looks like an black ant but it had two heads and it was carrying around a yellow sack like thing under its belly and i'm not so sure if it jumped or if it flew but i blew it away a couple of times but it kept coming back.......so please help me

Without seeing at least an image of the creature (ideally, the specimen itself), I can't possibly be of help.  Couple that with the fact you are writing about something you saw in Suriname, when I explicitly state my expertise is in North American insects and arachnids, and I would just be guessing, irresponsibly, at what you found.  I'm sorry.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.