Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Insect Identification

Question
Bugs on window screens
Bugs on window screens  
For the last two or three weeks we have had thousands of small, winged insects clinging to the inside (mostly) and outside of our window screens, primarily on the back of the house. They are so small they can fit through the screen. We have no idea what they are and this is the first time in 7 years of living in this house that we have seen them. Do you have an idea of what they are and how to get rid of them? Thank you!

Answer
 Hi Glen
Without seeing details such as antennae mouth parts and wings my guess is that you have a population explosion of aphids. Getting rid of them will be no problem because their life span is very short and lower temperature are on the way. If you cold send me a photo of one without the screen I could be sure.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz