Entomology (Study of Bugs)/skin parasites need i.d.

BACKGROUND- location Hawaii
I have different things laying eggs on me and biting me .

1. can't see anything -bites in the day-on my hands mostly. It hurts. Feels like a slash by a small knife. Hangs out mostly on things that I grab-steering wheel, bottles.

2. Leaves 2 puncture marks with no swelling, no rash. Hurts when it does it but I am too late to see it as it does it under bandages.

3. Bites next to /on preexisting bites, leaving 2 puncture marks.

4. Leaves streak marks, dark scar marks.

1. Soft fluff, balls, upright see through balls, upright, hard, black or white circles, (using some nearby material flakes#,
stuck to skin unless I get it off right immeadately.The flakes can be found on clothes, metal, plastic.

2. Black almost complete circles are placed on skin where there's a wound. Then, after some time, the wound becomes hard and when I take out the wound, I can find a deep hole with 2 puncture marks. The bug has been laying rings , on top of rings. So the wounds became higher and higher #before I removed it).

3. In other areas, the black rings are placed on top of eggs from something else. Then it is embedded into it and I can't get it out.

Promise me that you will read my entire answer before thinking that I am dismissing your questions and concerns.  You must understand I am sympathetic to your plight and the extremes you have gone to for a resolution to this.  That said, here goes....

This is a classic case of a malady that goes by the unfortunate name of "delusory parasitosis," whereby a person PERCEIVES that insects or mites are biting them, crawling under their skin, or otherwise causing sensations and symptoms when no such organisms are present.

The diagnosis should NOT be interpreted as mental illness, that the person is "crazy," or otherwise has compromised mental faculties.  The sensations are real and should be interpreted as a physical manifestation of some physical nervous system disorder.

As luck would have it, I received in my in-box two links that pertain to this discussion:

I wish I had even more expertise in this matter because questions like yours cross my desk with some degree of frequency.  I am embarrassed that so many entomologists and dermatologists either ignore such requests or try to pacify them in a condescending manner.

This is all I can offer at this time.  My sincerest best wishes for a good outcome to this.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.