Entomology (Study of Bugs)/SMALL BUGS EVERYWHERE HELP!!!!!

Question
SMALL BUGS!
SMALL BUGS!  

Little bugs!!!
Little bugs!!!  
I wanted to know what these little bugs are. I find them in my purses in the closet in my clothes drawers and even in storage containers. I currently live in jacksonville Florida. I want to know what they are and are they harmful to me and my family.

Answer
Andrea:

Unfortunately, your picture is too blurry for me to make an accurate ID.  However, from the outline and color of the subject, it looks like a species of beetle.  There aren't any beetles that are harmful to humans.  However, some beetles that resemble the color and shape of this creature are known to infest dry foods in the pantry.

If you have any clearer pictures, please send.  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Nathan Riggs