Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What is it

Question
So I have seen this bug crawl around my house a lot lately but I have no idea what kind it is can u please help me out and do they bite? It is really small in size I would say like the size of your nail on your thumb

Answer
Shantaa:

You give me no idea where on the planet you live, you don't include an image or even any description beyond its relative size....Exactly how am I supposed to help you?

If you cannot at least provide an image of the creature in question, then I advise taking intact specimens to a local entomologist at a natural history museum, university, state or provincial department of agriculture, or even the public health department (vector control division will have at least one staff entomologist).  He or she can then put the insect under a microscope and give you a positive identification.

Good luck.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton