Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Identification of a beetle type bug found in my home

Bug image A
Bug image A  

Bug image B
Bug image B  
Please could you help me,I'm staying at my parents house with my young son and I've been getting quite a few of theses bugs in the bedrooms and living room. They are quite large and this is what's alarming me.they look like beetles but they have wings too!! Please help as I am having panic attacks now and feel I will have a nervous brake down if I don't find out what they are and how to get rid of them. I Have attached photo.
Thank you

Can't see enough detail to identify the specific beetle, but don't worry.  It is totally harmless to humans. This type of beetle eats the leaves of plants and won't bother people or other animals.   

If you need an ID, either get a better picture, or catch one and take it to the local county agriculture office, or college biology department.  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Sue Kayton

Silkworm expert. Have raised them as a hobby for 20 years. I do not identify unknown insects.