Entomology (Study of Bugs)/small brown slow flying bug

I have these small flying brown bugs in my house.they fly real slow and there here year round I work in the textile industrie around felt,wool,and other fabric I hope you can let me know how to bet rid of them thank you

Without seeing at least an image of what you are talking about (and ideally a specimen), I cannot be positive what you are describing.

However, given your work in the textile industry, I strongly suspect you are describing clothes moths in the family Tineidae:

Most species that feed on clothing feed on wool and other fibers of animal origin, rather than cotton and plant-derived fibers.

Store woolens, furs, and other vulnerable garments and blankets in a cedar chest.  Cedar has proven repellent qualities and is not ineffective like mothballs, or potentially carcinogenic like moth crystals.

Here is an excellent fact sheet with more prevention, management, and control tips:

Hope this helps.  Happy holidays!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.